Interesting claim to fame, New Orleans. (at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY))
Just waiting on my ride (at Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS))
First true harvest. Cucumbers, tomatos, sweet and chocolate mint, oregano, lavender, rosemary and a crap ton of basil.
I have a long trip ahead of me. Stoked to be visiting our stations in Portland. Fingers crossed this flight goes well. (at Norfolk International Airport (ORF))
I am asked a lot of questions about Facebook. Like, ‘Why do I need a Facebook Page? Can’t I just use my profile?’ or “Why shouldn’t I have one work account and one personal account?” or “Can I just give you my password and you log in as me?” or “I hit the 5,000 friends point, should I create a second (or third) profile page?”
From Facebook’s Terms of Service:
Registration and Account Security
Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Facebook Page for such purposes.
5. You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.
6. You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.
7. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
8. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
9. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
10. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
From me: Look, you can do whatever you want, you’re a grown adult. You are risk by operating on Facebook in a way that’s against Facebook’s Terms of Service, that’s all. It’s not “illegal,” you’re not going to be prosecuted. But you could, in theory, get shut down at any moment. Just so you know.
Seriously, girls love flowers. Thanks to @evilrobert for making my day. Because he doesn’t want me to be sad, ever. Flowers that look like a cupcake! These got delivered while I was in a meeting with my boss and a bunch of sales people.
Soooo…. The only rental Enterprise had was a Dodge Ram. Now my impressive parking skills. Everything IS bigger in Texas. (at Austin, TX)
My perch for fireworks (at Fort Monroe)
Yay tomatos! My garden is doing nice things. No filter necessary, since Mother Nature is awesome
Sugar sugar, oh, honey honey…. (at Blend)